- SCHOOL INFO
- STUDENT LIFE
- STAY CONNECTED
- JOIN PTA
Welcome to Andersen PTA!
CORPORATE & FAMILY SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES
PTA’S ONLY FUNDRAISER THIS YEAR
100% OF THE MONEY RAISED GOES DIRECTLY TO ANDERSEN
Our kids will soon be in training for the big event! The most important and only fundraiser for the Andersen PTA will be here in a couple months. The 7 7 th annual jog- -a a- – bunga will be held at Andersen Elementary on Thursday, November 10th .
All Andersen students and teachers will be participating in this important and exciting event. Your participation is important too! Money raised from the Jog-A-Thon will provide funding for many important PTA sponsored programs, including, but not limited to:
|Class Act Music Program|
Teacher Classroom Funds
Reaching the top
$1500 or more
• Online Donation Web Site Exposure – Logo & Link
• School Web Site Exposure – Logo & Link
• Andersen School Directory App – Logo & Link
• Company supplied banner posted at school in drop off/pick
up area one week prior to & one week after event
• Informational table at event
• As well as all “Climbing High” level recognition
$750 - $1499
• Online Donation Web Site Exposure – Logo
• School Web Site Exposure – Logo
• Logo on back of 415 event T-Shirts & 390 event
participation release forms
• Company logo on banners at school & neighborhood
• Company supplied banner at event
• Port Streets Living Magazine Exposure – Company Logo
• As well as all “Stepping Up” level recognition
$300 - $749
• Name on 390 Jog-A-Thon event participation release forms
• Name on back of 415 event t-shirts
• School Web Site Exposure – Name
• Company name on banners at school & neighborhood
entrances; family name on banners at school
• Port Streets Living Magazine Exposure – Company Name
• As well as all “Feet Off the Ground” level recognition
Feet off the ground
$100 - $299
• School Web Site – Personal Thank You
• Mention in school wide PTA e-mail blast
• PA Announcement at event
Please Note: To ensure proper recognition, a response prior to Monday, October 14 th is appreciated.
New this year you can donate online, or place your donation in the designated envelope in the school office. You may also mail your donation to Andersen Elementary c/o Jen Schafer, 1900 Port
Seabourne Way, Newport Beach, CA 92660.
Questions? Please feel free to call or send an e-mail.
PTA Jog-A-Thon Chair
Last Chance for Andersen Gear!
Be sure to get your Andersen gear to wear with pride on School Spirit Day Fridays!
Orders are due by October 6th.
Dear Andersen Volunteers,
Please check the list below to see if you have been given clearance from the district to volunteer on campus. More will be added, this is the first batch!
Please recycle your old lanyard from last years badge, bring it into the front office to get your new badge after 9am.
YOU MUST check with your teacher before reporting to the classroom to see if they are ready to have volunteers in the classroom.
All volunteers at Andersen Elementary are required to read the volunteer/orientation contract.
Click this link to read contract and electronically confirm receipt: https://goo.gl/forms/U6JW4zSi6h1YnFPR2